An exciting vacancy for has arisen for a Customer Manager for my client based in Chichester.
This is a key role within one of their large divisions and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to their customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
The Customer Manager will report to the Customer Account Director and be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal departments and business units to ensure service levels are maximised
- Be responsible for accurate cost price database and cost files.
- Ensuring pricing information is communicated accurately to relevant finance teams.
- Deputise for other commercial team members, support the commercial team in all activities.
- Be responsible for raising Purchase Orders and the processing of the subsequent invoices.
- Maintain promotional plans for all categories.
- Track sales, waste and availability progress through weekly and monthly KPI spreadsheets which are communicated to the customer’s buying team and also internally within the company.
- Regularly visit stores to remain aware of category activity.
- Develop relationships with key contacts in customer teams.
- Track performance for each customer category, producing updates and reports.
A proven background of being able to identify opportunities to drive growth and deliver recommendations would be advantageous.
Attention to detail is paramount since accuracy is essential for the role, as is the ability to adapt and respond to changes.
Have proven experience working with numeracy, probing and strong analytical skills, ideally with a GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Analytical Skills
- Purchase Orders
- Service Levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job