Role: Customer Logistics Coordinator - German Speaker
Salary: up to £23,000
Are you an enthusiastic Customer Service/Order management professional? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a really cool business?
If yes, you should definitely apply NOW!
- As a Customer Logistics Coordinator you will manage the OTD process of a number of UK customers
- Management of shipment for domestic orders - Logistics Service Providers (LSP)
- A Customer Logistics Coordinator will ensure orders are picked packed and delivered to meet customer and business expectations
- Resolve queries raised by customers, sales manager or credit control using internal database
- Provide fantastic communication with suppliers and be the first point of contact
- Excellent communicator and with the best interpersonal skills ever
- Problem analyst and problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Experienced in Order Processing/Customer Service - order to delivery/order to cash process
- Fluent in German & English
- Good Excel skills
If you think this is the perfect timing, please call Filipa Frazao on or drop an email through to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job