Customer Liaison Officer
Location: Manchester Area
Type: Temporary, one month minimum possibly longer
Hours per week: 35 hours, full time
Salary: £16.20 Umbrella or £15 PAYE
You must hold UK Driving Licence for this role as it is multi-site and mobile working is required, evening and weekend work would be required on occasion.
They operate in 165 local authority areas across England. Most of their homes are homes for rent at prices significantly lower than those charged in the private market. And on tenancy terms which offer far greater security. They also provide affordable home ownership options for homes that people can purchase outright on the open market, recognising that the shortage of housing in this country affects those seeking to buy a home too.
- Provide a visible, accessible face-to-face service to renting customers, homeowners and shared-owners in the Client Service Style. Be the face of the client
- Set, co-ordinate, track, and ensure completion of, actions with Estate Services, Asset Services, Specialist teams and others to get things done for customers which meet, or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Maximise income, and reduce debt, in defined customer areas.
- Deliver an amazing lettings service which leaves customers feeling satisfied with service from day one.
- Address anti-social behaviour, fly-tipping, graffiti and safeguarding alerts.
- Complete Health & Safety and compliance actions e.g. FRAs.
- Use data to monitor own performance and that of others, taking action to improve as necessary.
- Manage budget and remain within budget.
- Manage workload. Service appointments booked by customers directly. Organise and plan customer visits that respond to customer requests.
- Complete regular estate inspections and take any necessary action to achieve quality and safety standards.
- Attend and present cases at court and evictions.
- Be the primary contact for local stakeholders e.g. residents associations, Local Authority Services, the police etc.
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer records on the client's systems.
- Excellent customer service delivery, demonstrating good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to plan and work effectively without high levels of supervision.
- Ability to work 'on the go’ using mobile technology.
- Strong resource and time management, and the ability to prioritise, delivering value for money.
- Experience of working in a climate of legislative and organisational change.
- Proven problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations and deliver sustainable outcomes.
- Comfortable analysing data and drawing conclusions. Ability to work with IT systems on the go.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Local Authority
- Delivering Value
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'