Customer Liaison Officer
£17.76 per hour Umbrella PAYE
Purpose of Job To manage the Council’s relationships with residents - both tenants and leaseholders in the delivery of our investment programme of housing refurbishment projects, so that the building works are delivered efficiently, and so that residents are empowered through effective communication, consultation and the exercise of resident choice, and so that resident satisfaction is maximised, overseeing and advising partnering contractors and their resident liaison staff in respect of all matters relating to resident consultation and involvement.
1. To actively demonstrate at all times a commitment to delivering the best service and outcomes for customers in the most efficient and effective manner. 2. Walk the floor, greeting customers as they enter our buildings, quickly assessing the reason for the visit and managing the flow of customers through the building. 3. To take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries in relation to council services and the provision of an extensive information service in a positive and professional manner with the aim of satisfying enquiries with a single contact. 4. To deal sensitively with difficult situations ensuring the service is accessed by and meets the needs of all communities, assisting to develop strategies to reduce inequalities where they are found. 5. To deal with enquiries for multiple services, resolving enquiries, signposting, booking appointments, escorting customers to appointments or making referrals to specific services in accordance with guidance.
- An ONC in a construction related subject or a housing related qualification or similar
- Good appreciation of housing management issues
- Good understanding of housing refurbishment project.
- Good understanding of building contract processes, including partnering
- Experience of dealing with members of the public in stressful and complex environments.
- Client side experience of co-ordinating the work of contractors RLO’s undertaking building maintenance works such as internal & external refurbishment. or Significant experience of working as an RLO for a contractor undertaking building maintenance works such as internal & external refurbishment.
Please note Brampton group can only offer an Umbrella rate for this position
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £17.76 /hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job