MMP are currently working with a Local Authority who are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Liaison Officer to manage the relationships with residents - both tenants and leaseholders in the delivery of the investment programme of housing refurbishment projects.
Pay: £20.03 p/h LTD
- Walk the floor, greeting customers as they enter our buildings, quickly assessing the reason for the visit and managing the flow of customers through the building.
- Take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries in relation to council services and the provision of an extensive information service in a positive and professional manner with the aim of satisfying enquiries with a single contact.
- Deal with enquiries for multiple services, resolving enquiries, signposting, booking appointments, escorting customers to appointments or making referrals to specific services in accordance with guidance.
- Work with all the appropriate members of the project team, including project managers, designers, and constructors, and resident liaison staff employed by contractors, to ensure the project maximises resident satisfaction.
- Deal with general enquires and members enquires and complaints relating to programmes of work liaising with Project Officers, Project Manager and Senior Project Managers to enable a full response to be provided.