SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Officer to join one of their clients based in Ilkeston.
This is a role of high importance within the company and requires someone with a positive and enthusiastic approach to work and previous experience in a similar role to be able to hit the ground running.
The Customer Officer will be responsible for:
- Generating and processing complex orders
- Liaising with customers to provide advice and quotations
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date at all times and aware of the progress of their order
- Managing incoming communication and responding promptly
- Advising customers on their delivery status
- Offering solutions to customers with any issues
- Weekly and daily reporting
- Processing returns and arranging replacements
- Any other general duties requested to support the business
The successful candidate will have experience of dealing with complex orders/customer queries, have proven ability to work to strict deadlines, be a great communicator at all levels and have a great knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job