Job Title - Customer Liaison Officer (Personal Injury)
Salary - £15,000-£16,000
Location - Sheffield
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the Personal Injury Department of a Sheffield based law firm, which has a strong market presence in the South Yorkshire area. The role of the Customer Liaison Officer presents a chance to become established in what is a leading regional organisation, which due to its success, is expanding rapidly. Such an opportunity will provide valuable experience as a part of a successful business function, as well as incurring the additions of targeted professional development and the material benefits that this employment position holds. This is a perfect entry level role for someone looking to join a highly regarded practice in the legal sector.
- Contacting clients over the telephone.
- Inputting the necessary data onto system
- Submitted claims onto the MOJ Portal
- Assisting member of the Portal Team as and when required
- Providing excellent customer care
- Using external databases to obtain relevant information
- To work in any other areas as requested by the Company if necessary which may include other offices.
- Strong administration and numeracy skills.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet targets/ deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Experience of telephone work.
- Experience of working in a client care environment.
- Good standard of education essential (minimum of three GCSE's grade C or above to include English and Maths.
- Good IT skills including a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'