Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer service? Do you have proven experience working for a new homes residential developer or another housebuilding firm?
As part of our continued commitment to our customers, we are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Liaison Manager to join our Midlands region providing customer service support to our new homeowners across the Nottingham and central Derbyshire patch. As this is a mobile role, a full UK driving licence is required.
Joining our team as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for agreeing and implementing the management, control and reporting of all customer service activities and functions to meet the region’s business plan, future growth requirements and customers expectations. On a daily basis this will involve supporting the Customer Service Manager with:
- Management of complex cases and/or customer escalations.
- Providing support to the Customer Service Manager, ensuring the effective quality control measures are implemented whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered in alignment with policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the management of Warranty Provider claims and attending resolution and insurance claim meetings eg. NHBC Rule 27 and Rule 28.
- Assisting in monitoring response times by sub-contractors and rectifying as appropriate in alignment with the Customer Service Policy.
- Promoting a customer focused culture and a ‘right first time’ approach.
- Assisting in the provision of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Customer Service function.
- Diary management for customer appointments and inspections.
- Liaison with supporting departments such as Construction and Sales.
- Providing updates to the customer in the form of verbal and written communications throughout the process.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will hold previous experience in similar role with another housebuilder. You will also have a broad understanding of the implications of acceptable quality of build and commercial awareness. To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the construction and technical processes
- An excellent knowledge of customer service requirements
- A good awareness of codes of practice that impact on Customer Service e.g. NHBC, PMA etc.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary + company performance related bonus + company car and fuel card or car allowance.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Customer Liaison Manager and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes – Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'