A small, central London training company is looking for an outgoing, confident and friendly customer liaison manager with fantastic customer-facing skills. This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career.
Core activities of the job:
- Greeting customers
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Following up phone enquiries either by phone, social media or email
- Responding to comments and questions on social media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Capturing face to face feedback from students by conducting video testimonials
- Phoning students for feedback
- Developing an evolving understanding of our customer personas
- Provide input into monthly marketing activities
- Invigilating examinations
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Conducting weekly competitor price research
- Other administrative tasks will be assigned as and when required (e.g. when covering during sickness or holidays)
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Graduate preferred but not essential
- Impeccable customer facing skills
- Fantastic telephone manner, both confident and articulate
- Strong communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Reliable time-keeping
- Pays attention to detail
- Good team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Outgoing, fun, friendly, personable and approachable.
The successful candidate will be the main customer-facing representative of the company. The person will be someone who our customers will remember because of their fantastic, friendly and personable approach.
Hours of work: 8:45am to 5:15pm (Monday to Friday)
An annual bonus is available, depending upon performance. 20 days annual leave.
To apply please write a covering letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for this role.
- Social Media
- Telephone Manner