Customer liaison Handler
Due to growth across our Claims departments, Plantec are looking to recruit a Customer service Claims Handler to join our office based in Southport.
As a Claims Handler, your role will be pivotal to the success of the Company. The job demands strong organisational and negotiation skills. The position will also require a determination to succeed and the building of strong relationships with our sources and other team members.
You will capture the details of the crash, will be responsible to further investigate the customers accident, determine liability and if the customer requires a Hire bike or only repairs.
Working to KPI's where you can earn OTE in your role, you will sell the Plantec Service. This will include all applicable services are offered to the client to ensure you capture all relevant services that earn revenue for Plantec.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Dealing with all aspects of new claims, from their inspection to hire provision.
- Selling the Plantec Assist service to our client’s and any associated parties
- Communicating with client’s, the responsible party, their insurance, solicitors and various other parts involved in the process
- Utilise our case management system to follow upon any outstanding workload
- To provide a general administrative service to your management team
- To establish working relationships with your fellow team members and referrers alike.
- Assess liability and obtain full road traffic circumstances on new claim instructions
- Answer calls effectively in a profession manner
- Ensure claim data is accurately recorded on our bespoke case management system
- Work to agreed set KPI’s
What we want from you;
You'll need to be a confident communicator, both written and verbal.
You must have strong computer skills and be proficient in using all Microsoft suits - including outlook and Excel.
You'll need to be a team player as you may at times cover other handlers caseloads or help out with other ad hoq tasks in your team.
You'll be able to handle your own workload and work to strict deadlines.
Why Should You Apply?
It’s a great, fun place to work.
Substantial rewards to increase your salary
Excellent technical training
Clear progression path with financial increments at every step along the way
Social events and a friend team!
This position would be suitable for graduates who are looking for a step into their next career.
Or those who are currently working in a customer facing role, perhaps retail or hospitality.
We offer full training for the right candidate. Giving you valuable experience in -negotiation, resilience and relationship building.
Salary - £16,000 per annum with OTE and a bonus of £250 for passing your 6 months probation!
Hours - Shift patterns between 8.00am until 7.00pm. On a rota of earlies and lates. You'll be required to work one Saturday in four too which is paid at time and a half.
Based on the Shakespear Centre, we are central to bus and train routes, from Liverpool and Southport.
Immediate interview and start available.
So why not apply today and start your Plantec Career!
- Case Management
- General Administrative
- Road Traffic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'