As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 3000 customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system - a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
As a Customer Learning Consultant, you will join our Customer Learning Team and will be responsible for the creation and delivery of training solutions for our software products. Training will be held in our new training suite in Nottingham, however you will also be delivering face to face training to our customers predominantly across the UK, with the possibility of some international travel.
You will be given full training on all our products and will also attend regular lifecycle meetings to support you and the training team in the creation of new course materials.
- Create and deliver engaging interactive training content
- Develop learning programs and content based on proven adult learning techniques using appropriate design, content and technologies
- Update existing courses and documents
- Manage training databases, ensuring they are clutter free prior to sessions
- Deliver online training via Webinars
- Create and maintain e-Learning materials
- Upload courses and related content to Ideagen’s’ Academy Learning Management System
- Deliver internal training to Ideagen staff
- Monitor course feedback and update courses accordingly
- Feedback course outcomes to ensure that training records and certificate are recorded and issued correctly
- Work with the wider Customer Learning Team to deliver continuous improvement and peer to peer coaching
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous work experience in a training role, ideally software training
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Storyline or Camtasia for the creation of E-Learning content
- A natural enthusiasm and confidence to effectively deliver training, where learning styles may differ
- Experience of face to face/classroom based training, as well as online training experience
- Previous experience designing and developing training materials and content
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player; flexible
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail and keen sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Commitment to constant personal development and learning, both functionally and technically
- The ability to work closely with other team members of varying levels of seniority and experience within a cross functional team
- Recognised professional qualification in Learning & Development
- Experience working within a Government sector; Council, NHS, etc
- Knowledge of and use of a LMS (Learning Management System) to record and deliver training material
We will be asking successful candidates to present a training session during the final stage of the interview process - full details will be provided
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!
- Computer Software Training
- Product Training
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job