Customer Journey Optimisation Manager -Online Gaming - Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
The Customer Journey Optimisation Manager is a data driven specialist that works closely with the CRM, brand, Development and Creative teams to deliver high quality and sustainable customer experiences across the group in line with the client’s brand proposition. You will lead on the identification and development of customer journey break points and optimise conversion funnels, with a view of implementing a fix.
The Customer Journey Optimisation Manager works in the Gaming Brand department and reports in to the Head of Customer Experience & Analytics and is the key owner of the customer journey roadmap and driver for constant improvement across all customer touch points.
- Support in all stages of the customer lifecycle to the business looking at the new player journey, retention, CRM, churn, time on site and much more
- Create reports multivariate testing and player analytics whilst providing analysis and providing recommendations for site and customer journey improvements and following up through to successful implementation
- Lead tactical changes across our customer experiences that deliver added value to the customer and to the company; such as helping create a consistent customer approach or acting on customer feedback
- Implement improvements based on primary and secondary research of our target Customers and Intermediaries to ensure that we learn from our customers and make customer focussed decisions
- Understand customer touch points and proposition design to understand which areas can be amended and improved to ensure customers have the best, most streamlined experience and KPIs are improved
- Own and manage the conversion funnel utilizing Google Analytics to determine drop off points and conversion issues and make recommendations on improvements
- Engage and fully understand IT and Business strategy, ensuring they remain aligned; to ensure projects remain on schedule and you can communicate properly to either IT or business
- Help optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path to increase KPIs for acquisition, churn and player activity
- Provide leadership and expertise across the Gala businesses to map out the journeys our target customers and intermediaries experience. This work will deliver customer journey maps, customer strategies and opportunities for operational improvements to support our proposition
- Defining requirements for digital projects by translating our colleagues’ ideas, needs and complex business processes into an online experience, and understanding what it will take to get them there
- Making sure user journeys are sensible and feasible by working with the business to understand and simplify our business processes to ensure we deliver the easiest and most effective online service journeys. You’ll work with the technical teams to ensure these journeys can be implemented and you’ll be on the lookout for changes that make the online experience even better, so they help deliver the best customer experience
- Individually and/or working with UX designers - you’ll come up with sketches, wireframes or page templates to illustrate the requirements. You’ll make sure they have a design that simplifies difficult tasks providing the simplest and easiest possible experience, helping customers manage their relationship with the brand
- Supporting our development process -by working throughout the development lifecycle with our engineering and test teams to support the delivery of our online capabilities. You’ll help to ensure that what we build matches our requirements, works first time and delivers great customer experience
- Keeping everything on-brand by having a clear idea of how to keep the user experience in line with our brand, and what to do when it’s not.
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working on web, mobile and digital projects within a marketing team
- Background in customer journey design and implementation
- Experience of Google Analytics advantageous
- Experience working with customer journey development and working cross functionally at senior level.
- Background in digital marketing, with an understanding of what makes a successful online customer journey within Online Gaming
- Member of a Marketing Management team with key contributions to formulating and delivering strategy to meet commercial and budgeted objectives
- Successful track record of meeting targets through use of conversion optimisation tactics
- Creativity of problem solving with high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively as part of both small teams and larger formal groups.
- Detail focused but able to see the "big picture" and maintain progress
- Excellent communication skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Business Strategy
- Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"