Mostly remote working
A great opportunity has arisen to join a global organisation as a 'Customer Journey Insights & Activations’ Marketing Manager. The role will help to define and execute their customer journey strategy and will involve designing and implementing campaigns that will bring in new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will be self starter, hands on and strategic, who can put their stamp on the role and own the customer journey.
Role and responsibilities:
- Drive effective customer marketing campaigns to grow product use and revenue from our customer base
- Focus on improving the online customer experience across all products and services.
- Improve the organisation’s end-to-end customer experience and solve identified issues
- Create compelling content (write impactful email copy etc.) to ensure successful remarketing campaigns
- Build project plans and processes to consistently deliver projects on-scope and on- deadline
- Act as key internal stakeholder for customer-facing communications and work cross- functionally and collaborate with various departments to get buy-in and feedback on initiatives
- Campaign/channels may include: email campaigns, social, remarketing, custom audiences, onboarding processes and constant activation, engagement, re-engagement and adoption campaigns
- Deliver end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns and activities which meet our business goals, including brand campaigns & specific brand and tactical initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar customer marketing, loyalty marketing, lifecycle marketing, retention marketing, growth marketing, and/or product marketing position
- Strong skill set in strategic planning, and implementation, of remarketing and social media campaigns
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and loyalty
- Be obsessed with understanding and improving how our customers engage with our brand, products and content.
- Candidates must also possess customer obsession and a desire to affect change on behalf of the customer, experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders, strong project management and analytical skills, as well as a track record of delivering projects in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Strong team and stakeholder management: managing expectations and aligning various teams on shared objectives
- A clear understanding of the execution process and success metrics for campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Journey Mapping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'