My well established Global leading Client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to join them as they are investing heavily in new technologies to create a market leading retail and savings platform.
What is the main purpose of the role?
- You will ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Manage the ongoing evolution of my clients insight solutions
- Forge strong stakeholder relationships
- Generate accurate and actionable insight capabilities.
- Business transformation
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
- Relevant and comprehensive experience in Customer Journey Mapping
- Strong knowledge of customer engagement solutions
- Strong strategic mind-set
- Delivery focused and creative mind-set
- Passionate about the customer
- Knowledge of Pensions
Are you delivery focussed? Do you have a creative mind-set and are passionate about the customer and have a good knowledge of life and pensions propositions….get in touch.
What does Career Development look like with my client?
You will be supported from the day you start. A competitive salary and rewarding package including car allowance and bonus. You will enjoy a fast moving and dynamic organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long term financial goals.
£70,000 DOE plus bonus and benefits inc. car
- Change Management
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service Operations
- Customer Journeys
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'