The Optionis Group is the UK's leading payroll and accountancy services organisation . We have over 5 offices UK wide with remote teams based across the country .
As a growing business we are always looking to attract the very best talent . We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Insights Manager to join our Digital Marketing team
We require an experienced, confident, professional, highly motivated, hardworking and resourceful individual to join our digital team to help us grow our expertise in the digital marketing department.
The role requires excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ideal candidate will be a strong organiser who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
A passion for all things digital marketing is essential, and knowledge of an e-commerce business is preferred but not essential.
Research, Reporting, Analysis, and Insight
- Working with the market analyst to deliver research and insights into how the market landscape is changing whilst also reporting on key competitor movements within the market
- Gathering, analysing and providing market research and insights to the wider team and business, through surveys and readily available market data
- Breaking down data into understandable insights which can be actionable across the business from both a digital and marketing standpoint
- Management of the Digital & Marketing reporting, alongside supporting the teams with Analytics expertise and delivering actionable Insight
- Development of senior management dashboards for marketing activity
- Create Website behaviour reports and customer experience analysis with relevant insights
- Providing insightful reporting/analysis to influence the business strategy
- Analysis of inbound traffic from both digital and traditional traffic sources
- Data consolidation and validation in all reporting activity
- Working with external agencies (eg: PPC) to ensure data integrity in all reporting
- Coordinating tags and working with both internal and external teams to ensure that the websites are correctly tagged to enable accurate reporting
- Working with internal Business Analytics and Data Warehouse teams to ensure date is correctly attributed and passes accurately between systems.
- Building business cases for future technology investments
- Keeping the digital team up to date with new technologies and practice in the analytics space
Cross team collaboration
- Multivariate and A/B testing (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis and insight (UX and CRO program)
- Achieving or surpassing all financial and operational goals set (Department)
- Ensuring compliance with best business practice (Department)
- Co-ordination of activities with other teams within the organisation (Department)
- Being the face of the department - show-casing the team's analytics expertise across the business
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have experience in managing digital and traditional marketing analytics for a B2C business and be able to demonstrate successful development of such in a digital marketing department.
- Experience of providing market and competitor insights to the wider team and business is required in this role.
- The candidate will have experience in presenting both quantitative and qualitative data to relevant stakeholders, engaging with stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- In depth experience in managing all aspects of analytics from setup to tagging tools/sites
- Strong Experience in advance web analytics (eg: AB testing, competitive analysis and surveys)
- Experience of delivering market insights to internal stakeholders
- Google Docs and Sheets experience
- Excellent MS Office and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills.
Desirable Experience :
- SEM experience with an agency
- SEO experience with an agency
- Social Media experience
- Board Level reporting experience
- Board Level presentation experience
- Power BI experience
- SQL database experience
- HTML/CSS experience would be beneficial
Benefits Package :
- Your Flexibility - we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both.
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive Discounts & Offers from 'SavingsPal’ - UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 'Dressdown’ dress code
- Free parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme - salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free Mortgage service
- Holiday Buy & Exchange Scheme
- Gym Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers -Specsavers
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Reporting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'