If you are top notch Senior Insight Analyst or similar, with no team management experience, and would like a step up whilst remaining hands on and continuing to work with SQL and SAS, then this could be an ideal opportunity!
A well-known brand with a truly customer-centric approach. They’ve got a fantastic team and they offer excellent career progression and great company benefits. The working environment is brilliant and you’ll be made to feel very much part of the team.
The Analytics Manager / SAS Insight Manager will be a hands-on role to identify, define, develop and deliver the right analytical solution for the brand and it's customers. There is a team of 2 talented Insight Analysts which you'll lead and mentor.
You'll have the ability to quickly understand analytical briefs and produce solutions which directly answer stakeholder's questions to improve client satisfaction, spotting analytical opportunities for the brand, in order to ensure they are given the right solution.
You'll think creatively to come up with the very best data and insight solutions and provide analytical consultancy on best practices and approaches to help the marketing team to identify the best solution to make their campaigns more effective.
The experience we need.
- Proven expertise in reporting on 121 Customer Contact activities in a marketing context
- Proven expertise in analysing multiple data sets and delivering key pieces of insight
- Modelling experience preferable
- Reasonably good SQL coding ability with any experience of working with large data sets a bonus.
- Competent at writing free form SQL
- Experience of SAS also an advantage
- Experience of customer analytics
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
- High quality presentation skills with keen attention to detail
- Team working
- Background of working in an environment with commercially sensitive data and data protection responsibilities
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- On the job training and excellent career progression with a cutting edge data driven marketing team who are going from strength to strength.
- An excellent benefits package including bonus, car allowance, break out area, a great pension scheme, flexible working and much more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'