Based in the heart of Nottingham in state of the art offices, my client - a reputable organisation known across the globe are expanding their team with the addition of an experienced and talented Customer Insight Analyst professional.
Whilst continuing to deliver market leading expertise to a varied client portfolio, the client plays a vital role in the world of data analytics and management, continuously ensuring the needs of their customers are always met.
Throught the analysis and monitoring of consumer behaviour, you will play a critical part in the analytics team and work closely with a number of key departments, focusing on the technical incorporation of web analytics technologies and aiding in the company's prime goal of creating of a better tomorrow.
The successful Customer Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing impactful business information by developing visualisation techniques and recommendations based on sound and in depth analysis of platforms and technologies.
- Drive of required implementation in collaboration with other departments
- Data modelling based analysis
- Assessment of web analytics channels effectiveness against targets
- Creation of regular trading dashboards
- Creation of regular business reporting
- Deep dive analysis
- Development of insight in collaboration with external and internal parties
- Drive customer journey and web conversions improvement
- Staying ahead of the latest advancements in web analytics, optimisation and data visualisation
- Maintaining a consistent knowledge of the company's newest analytical techniques, products and data sets
- Merging of web analytics data, including membership data and CRM data to further enhance insight
- Maintenance of consistency of approach across the business
- Business User Support
- Increase and monitoring of both existing and new analytic briefing request
- Drive of best in class implementation across future developments through representation of web analytics requirements
- Proven experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Degree or MSc in Data Science, Computer Science or related subject. High mathematical content degrees or equivalent work experience also considered.
- Proficient in presenting complex data to varied audiences
- Commercial experience of working directly with business
- Demonstrable history of engaging and influencing stakeholders of all levels
- Experience in BI reporting, data visualisation and optimisation tools
- Digital marketing platform subject matter expertise such as AdWords and Doubleclick
- Prior experience in an Agile environment would be beneficial
If you are a talented Customer Insight Analyst looking for the next challenge in your career within an organisation committed to innovating the needs of an increasingly diverse client base with the best talent across the globe, then your search ends here!
Offering a competitive salary paired with a generous benefits package as well as excellent in house career development, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The application process for this role has already begun and interviews will be taking place shortly. To be considered, please send me your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Customer Insight Analyst - Nottingham - Up to £35, 000
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google BigQuery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job