£40,000 - £45,000
This company is wholly involved and pride themselves on being a hugely rich data business that are dedicated in providing accurate and strong analysis in order to make a more successful business. They make it their priority to immerse people in a fun and fast paced environment giving employees the ability to progress, all with the support of other team members such as Senior Analysts and Analysis Managers.
As an insight analyst you will be responsible for creating honest and robust analysis and insight to support, develop and understand the area of business using tools such as SAS. Working as an Insight Analyst you will be using either SAS, R or Python to extract data and give analysis. You will be working within a centralised team and work in an agile way using SAS. One of the exciting elements of this role is that you will be working on several different challenges ranging from market insights to operational efficiency, as part of a virtual and multidisciplinary team.
- Assist with queries and challenges by creating custom analysis and insight using tools such as Python or SAS
- Give support to senior analysts by providing statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Extract data and provide analysis with tools such as SAS, R and Python
- Work on a series of different projects in analytics both independently and with colleagues in a virtual team
- Work with interesting new tools e.g. R and Python and approaches through hackathons, data drives and POCs
Key skills and requirements
- 1 or above in a statistical subject, A level maths is essential
- Good analytical skills with a record of relating data to real world business
- Knowledge of analytical tools e.g. SAS, R and Python to solve data problems
- Quickly integrate information and extract key themes and make predictions when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'