I am working with a fast growing company in London which has revolutionised the way you do your online shopping. Their dynamic Analytics team has expanded enormously over the past year. They are extremely excited to welcome on board an enthusiastic Customer Insight Analyst who is interested in helping them better understand how their customers shop on a weekly basis.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing key data to enable decision making on the key challenges facing the Retail team.
- Working as part of a team to draw out commercial implications from reports and provide concise summaries to management.
- Presenting data in clean and simple way using different visualisation tools.
- Making recommendations to support strategy decisions.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of data mining using SQL and SAS
- Experience working with data visualisation tools
- Confidence to present to senior people and make business recommendations
- Natural interest in retail, customers motivation and buying behaviour
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Desi on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.