SQL/Python/R Insight Analyst
£35,000-£55,000 + bonus + benefits
The best retailer in its market, my client is looking to further build its analytics function in order to maintain its dominant market position. They are looking for bright, punchy analysts who are well-versed in SQL, Python and R. Your role will focus on analysing their customers; how they could be better engaged and targeted. You will utilise your advanced technical skills and academic background to deliver actionable insight to some of the company's top stakeholders.
SQL/Python/R Insight Analyst - The Role
- You will pull data from vast, varied data-sets to provide insight
- You will utilise your advanced analytical tools and techniques to develop their understanding of their customers
- You will deliver this ground-breaking insight to senior stakeholders in this market-leading organisation
SQL/Python/R Insight Analyst - Your Skills
- You will have experience utilising SQL to query large data-sets from digital sources
- You will be proficient in Python, R or any other statistical package and be proficient in carrying out statistical modelling
- You will have an understanding of marketing and customer analysis and be experienced in providing insight in this area
To apply follow the link below or contact David Eades at Harnham!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job