Customer Insight Analyst
As an Insight Analyst at Plusnet, you will be part of a team responsible for analysing customer data. Your insights will make a direct impact on Business Decisions, making sure that Plusnet delivers the best Service & Products to our Customers.
You will investigate behaviours and demographics, becoming an expert in our Customers. You will be a part of developing market-leading strategies, presenting and engaging with a wide variety of audiences including Senior Leadership.
Your data analysis skills will be put to work building Propensity Models using the internal customer database. This will help to identify Retention, Acquisition and Cross-Sell opportunities to guide our customer contact strategy. You will look at the ways in which we communicate with our existing and new customers, including email & outbound calls.
Understanding the customer purchasing and in life contract behaviours are key to optimising the customer experience and the development of new offers. You will work closely with departments across the business to understand customer demographics and their needs.As a Customer Insight Analyst you will...
- Provide support and recommendations for data-driven decision-making
- Design, develop and implement predictive and descriptive data mining models
- Support the Segmentation Strategy
- Analyse the results of our trials and marketing activity
- Communicate Insights, championing the customer perspective within the Business
- Identify informative data sources and incorporate these into Insights
- Have a clear understanding of the business question behind Insight requests
- Present findings and conclusions in a clear, concise fashion
- Self Starter
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Good Commercial awareness, making relevant recommendations
- Strong communication, impact & influence skills
- Data visualisation
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots, Lookups)
- Experience of R desirable
- Experience of SQL- appreciation of database design, complex queries and manipulating large datasets
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Relevant experience in Customer Insight
- Graduate in a numerate degree (Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences) or equivalent industry experience
Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of "Plusnetter" perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"