Customer Insights Analyst
Up to 45,000
I'm working with a respected financial services provider in Lancashire, who are looking to recruit a Customer Insights Analyst to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy by providing customer analysis and marketing / behavioural modelling.
As Customer Insights Analyst your key duties will be:
- Provide and communicate customer insight to the business generated from a combination of sources
- Lead the development of customer propensity modelling to ensure ongoing improved effectiveness of marketing activity
- Lead the production of insight and understanding of our customer base and the external UK Financial Services market place
- Support delivery and analysis of the Societys market and customer segmentation(s), translating the description of our chosen segments
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Data Modelling
- An ability to use data interrogation, manipulation and reporting/dashboarding tools (including Excel, SQL tools and Sharepoint etc).
- Data driven direct marketing techniques
- Analytical, an excellent ability to analyse and understand the business needs, articulate this
The company are looking to move quickly on this role so please contact Patrick at Forward Role ASAP or apply by sending your CV.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.