Our Customer Insight Analysts are responsible for creating insights to help drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business. Using internal and external customer data you will provide meaningful customer insights to business stakeholders. You will also provide segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting to support CRM and wider business strategy.
We have begun investing in ‘automated decision making’ using our wealth of customer data, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping a programme that has the potential to revolutionise our business. You will need excellent communication and influencing skills to ensure that you can bring multiple and varied stakeholders on this journey.
What you will be doing
You will be proactively pushing customer insights out to the business to help drive decision-making, this will include insights from CSQs, customer profiles for our range of products and profiling for stores/regions. You will be using established analytical methods such as forecasting, experimental design, regression to determine or change new business strategies.
You will be supporting the delivery of automated decision-making utilising customer and commercial data and pro-actively identifying opportunities for business improvement and follow these opportunities through to implementation. In addition to this you will be responsible for producing timely, meaningful and insightful performance analysis to help assist future investment and development decisions, including regular customer insights and KPI reporting.
You will also be actively optimising analysis techniques and work processes to facilitate data support and information flow plus other analysis projects as and when required.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Experience of creating propensity models and segmentation for use in personalisation / decisioning
- Capable and experienced in techniques to deduce from a data set the influences from different attributes e.g. multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis
- Experience of using RFV & behavioural customer segmentations
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
- Ideally you will have experience of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection and analysis processes
- Experience in manipulating data and report building using SQL
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
- Applied statistics - one of ideally applied statistics/operational research/management science
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- The ability to work on own initiative and contribute to the direction of projects
- Expert user for MS applications including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, SPSS
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and thirteen cruise ships. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
Please visit our website for more information.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job