Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for Customer Insight Analyst.
As a Customer Insight Analyst you will be focusing primarily in deeply understanding customer behaviour as well as performing analysis to optimise our CRM proposition.It is expected that your fact based insights will deliver uplifts in Sports CRM and player performance by driving personalisation and relevance into customer communications across all of our digital channels.
Reporting to the Head of CRM Analytics you are expected to work proactively with other analytics, BI and Product/Trading teams to enable them to meet their KPIs and support new proposition developments.
- Provide recommendation-led presentations on detailed campaign evaluations or bespoke pieces of customer analysis summarising findings and insights in appropriate manner for the business domain user
- Perform uplift analysis of Journeys & below the line (BTL) ad-hoc campaigns to optimise our proposition and customer engagement
- Assist with client targeting through review and insight from previous BTL activity
- Identify methodologies and best practice for measuring the benefits and uplifts generated by CRM and other core marketing propositions
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights from Campaigns
- Proactively seeking out and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders to understand their objectives and how CRM can best support them to achieve their goals
- Educating users to appreciate what meaningful data can be provided for them in terms of driving the business forward, realising relationships and seeing data as an asset to get the most value, benefit and intelligence from it
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses and recommendations
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis
- Prototype reports as defined by the business stakeholders as and when required
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Report on historical facts to better inform effective decision making for future activity
- Understand relationships between data and the business requirements and/or objectives
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output effectively with meaningful commentary to strengthen understanding of the ROI
- Demonstrate the value of your analytical outputs in terms of decision making improvement
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- An undergraduate degree that has a strong analytical bias
- Strong skills in using SQL to manipulate, segment and analyse customer data
- Excellent MS Excel skills required in manipulating data, using cubes & creating powerful graphs.
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Strong background in Data Analytics / Insight
- Articulate and confident when presenting the output of work
- Have a strong understanding of CRM concepts and terminology
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Be inquisitive and enjoy finding solutions to problems
- Be a highly articulate, team-player who can work with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
- Be adept at managing multiple tasks at once, prioritising on the fly
- Be comfortable challenging requests and putting forth ideas
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Different background will be considered, but the candidate must be able to show they have delivered an uplift in sales through their analysis
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Business Requirements