Monthly Bonus scheme in addition to salary
This is not your typical sales role but more about providing outstanding customer service which our customers expect from Legal and General. You will be required to listen and collect all the relevant information so that our customers understand the importance of protection.
- Positively handling inbound (and outbound calls where relevant- no cold calling) within agreed service levels, ensuring the customers and the company’s expectations are achieved, and that all output is of a consistently high standard.
- Displaying a clear and comprehensive understanding of relevant products. Listening and acknowledging customer requests, taking ownership by matching features and benefits to suit requirements.
- Consistently delivering an outstanding customer experience in line with departmental guidelines, demonstrating exceptional behaviour. Evidencing excellent knowledge of the products made available to our customers and a well-developed ability to navigate the systems to quote and retain, satisfying the customer efficiently.
- Proactively and consistently achieving quality targets, working with correct and up to date call structures at all times.
- Following best practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and follow Legal and General’s Treating Customers Fairly policy in order that appropriate information is communicated at all times.
As a successful Customer Service / Sales Agent, you'll thrive to display positive knowledge and skills in support of positive customer experience. You'll be reliable and resilient and will:
- Naturally build rapport and easily establish relationships with the customer. Put the customer first.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage customer expectations taking responsibility and ownership of problems in order to follow the appropriate process.
- Clearly communicate at all levels and share knowledge with peers.
- Understand and react accordingly to information being given via different styles.
- Display positive verbal and written communication skills.
- Display a positive attitude towards achieving agreed team and individual key performance indicators.
- Understand our products and systems, maintaining knowledge to provide clear and up to date information to customers.
- Understand and continually adhere to regulatory guidelines to ensure positive customer outcomes.
- Understand company values, and continually demonstrate positive behaviour.
The start date for this role is 4th June 2018. There will be 6 weeks training during which time FULL attendance will be required.
Shift Patterns will cover the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
(Saturday 9am-5pm, approx 1 in 3 weekends, with a rest day during the week)
Initial training will take place between 9am-5pm
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job