Do you have a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service? Driven, dedicated and motivated but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is yes, our client have a rewarding and unique opportunity at their extremely busy car dealership and it could be the perfect role for you!
Joining their Customer Handover team, the successful Handover Specialist will support the sales team and co-ordinate the delivery handover process for all used vehicle sales from point of sale to day of delivery. You must ensure you fully inform the customer of the progress of the vehicle and that the appropriate paperwork is completed, also that all payment requirements are communicated effectively.
What will I be responsible for?
Their Handover Specialists take on a vital role in providing an outstanding purchase experience and creating a lasting impression on their customers. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with customers to keep them up to date with the progress of their order and confirm their handover appointment
- Check orders and ensure all work is fulfilled on time by the Service department ahead of collection
- Provide a courteous and friendly welcome for customers arriving to collect their vehicle and complete all financial paperwork.
- Carry out follow up calls with customers and respond to any queries once the customer has taken ownership of the vehicle
- Ensure that all customer feedback is captured and reported to the Management Team.
Who are they looking for?
Working within their busy Dealership, the successful Handover Specialist will be motivated, well presented and professional. Individuals must be capable of using their own initiative and with great communication skills. You will also require the following skills:
- Confident and positive 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good learner with willingness to develop further
- Strong team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Ideally you will have existing customer service experience, IT and PC literate to an intermediate level, be process driven, well organised, show attention to detail, outgoing, friendly and goal orientated.
Knowledge required for FCA compliance and regulations is preferred but not essential as training can be given, you must also possess excellent administrative skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative dealership group with a vibrant and enthusiastic team of sales executives.
You must hold a full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points and no drink/drive convictions.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as their Handover Specialist, we will offer you an OTE of £37,500; we also provide 22 days paid holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Handover Specialist, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job