You will be providing a professional service to trade and internal customers and be responsible for order management with retail customers.
The client is an FMCG company.
- You will be managing cases relating to your own portfolio
- You will attend and present at customer meetings when required
- You will be working closely with other members of the team in order to achieve a high level of customer services at all times
- You will be processing orders and applying the correct codes to the scenarios in the case of rejection of orders
- Management of stock allocations together with the centralised team and Supply Chain Team
- Effective management of new product listings
- Build a strong collaboration with partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives
- Must be fluent in French & English both oral and written***
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail
- Good team player and must show flexibility/adaptability
- You will want to improve in your position and develop
- Confident in using Excel Word and Outlook
- Strong Communication and Influencing Skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting relationships through professional, proactive interactions
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
The company is fantastic, this opportunity will be for 12 months with possible opportunity to go permanent at the end of it.
- Customer Services