Customer Finance Representative - Bournemouth
- Close to public transport
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- £8.45-£9.45 p/h
- Monday to Friday
- 38.5 hours a week
Acorn respresents a leading company who specialises in Utilities, and due to recent success of winning a large contract they have asked us to help them expand and recruit recruit a new head to their Collections and Recoveries Team.
This role is all about building relationships and handling them in the best way possible.
In return you will become part of a key team that is significantly recognised within the business and rewarded accordingly.
Our client has professional working environment which is friendly and supportive consequently they promote from within and are looking for people to build a career with them.
One of the many benefits that our client has to offer is the chance to complete various recognised Qualifications which will help you with your career development.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and review customer payments and arrange appropriate calls
- Establish payment dates and schedules
- Resolve issues and disputes and liaise with the billing department
- Negotiate with Customers to minimise debt build up, utilising all the options available
- Provide correct advise to all customers in line with polices and company standards.
- Take customer payments and process accordingly
- Build strong relationships with all customers and escalate appropriately to the team leaders if necessary.
To be considered for this position:
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work to KPI's and targets
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Recent inbound or outbound call experience would be an advantage bit is not essential.
PLEASE note free parking is available but this site is also close to public transport routes.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply today.