Customer Facing Engagement Manager (Property Up To £30k)
Your new company
We own and manage more than 50 industrial estates around the UK which are home to more than 800 small-to-medium-size businesses. Our mission is to become the leading multi-let industrial business in the UK and we are passionate about revolutionising multi-let industrial property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high-quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Your new role
The Customer Service Manager will act as the key interface between Industrials and our customer base. The role is focused on customer engagement and aims to build and maintain strong relationships with our existing customers by offering a high level of service and a dedicated point of contact for enquiries of all types. In addition to working with existing customers, the role will help facilitate the expansion and promotion of the business by tending to new letting enquiries, viewings and rent proposals to implement new lease contracts. The Customer Service Manager will work with the Asset Management Team to help deliver on key asset management targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct regular on-site meetings with customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure we are alive to their requirements, such as lease renewals, upsize/downsize requirements or additional services
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to improve the renewal rate at the end of leases
- Sell additional services and products to our customer base through our online leasing portal
- Look after or direct day-to-day enquiries as necessary to property or asset management teams, such as items of repair, payments/arrears and general estate services
- Maintain an up-to-date register of key customer contact details
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys both during occupation and on lease expiry/vacation
New Business Opportunities
- Look after new leads and enquiries received through agent introductions, the Industrials.co.uk website or third-party portals, such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Realla
- Arrange and perform viewings with interested parties and provide Industrials marketing collateral and lease pricing
- Form part of the wider Asset Management team to improve lead conversions and lease renewals
- Conduct follow-up analysis of new lettings to evaluate success or identify further opportunities for improvement
180 Great Portland Street
- Promote the Industrials brand and additional product and service offerings, such as the most suitable lease type, additional services and promotions/offers
- Identify opportunities for further sales areas based on customer needs and work with the Asset Management team to deliver additional services
- Report to and work closely with Asset Managers and conducting meetings as required
- Resolve or escalate areas of concerns raised by customers to Property or Asset Managers
- Help the wider team meet key KPIs such as customer retention and income growth
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Track record of managing customer relationships
- Previous sales experience is desirable with the ability to negotiate new lease terms and promote additional services
- An understanding of property, either commercial or residential, is desirable
- A UK driving licence is essential
- Proficient with MS Office, namely MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good geographical knowledge of the North West
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Highly motivated and a proactive attitude to conduct frequent face-to-face customer meetings
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organised and capable of managing and communicating with a diverse customer base
- Good dispute resolution skills and an understanding of the importance of customer service
What you'll get in return
- Full time role - 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary, subject to experience
- A company car will be provided
- Benefits provided include pension, healthcare, health insurance and life assurance
- Annual performance-related bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'