Customer Experience Training Coordinator - 36373
Title: Customer Experience Training Coordinator
Division: Service Communications
Contract Position based at: Training Academy, Warwick
A Customer Experience Training Coordinator is required to join a leading automotive OEM at their training facility in Warwick. This is a contract position running until at least March 2020, and will pay up to £33.93 per hour dependent upon experience.
Customer Experience Training Coordinator
- Support the Customer Experience Training Development Manager to define and develop the Learner Journeys for Retail employees at all levels of the job families.
- Coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of the preferred supplier base required to design the Learner Journey curriculum across the Retailer roles.
- Develop, maintain and update the Learner Journeys and assets as necessary and in line with business requirements, to support the achievement of Jaguar Land Rover`s strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Training Capability Manager in order to ensure that the Learner Journeys are implemented and evaluated in region/ market.
- Support the Capability Coordinator to develop and deliver a schedule of Pilot & Train the Trainer (T3) activity that enables the Market to raise the level of capability it has in place to deliver the Global Learner Journey programmes locally.
- Work closely with the wider Network Excellence team to ensure that the Learner Journeys / assets are integrated effectively into the Learning Management System.
- Work closely with the Capability team to evaluate the effectiveness of the Global Learner Journey content via participant feedback and ROI studies.
- Support the Development Manager to develop programmes to support the Recruitment, Assessment, and Reward & Recognition strategies.
- Review and agree equivalency standards with existing local market training assets and ensure that the learning has been delivered and embedded to a high quality and consistent standard at local market level.
- Evaluate and respond to Market learning requirements that are not currently covered by the Global NE offering.
- Support the management of departmental finances including coordination of monthly reports on spend to date, monthly reconciliation and working with suppliers to accurately forecast spend to go.
- Forecast monthly and year-to-date spend compared to budget, working with the departmental managers and the suppliers to obtain a monthly forecast in line with budget spend
- Previous Learning & Development experience, ideally within an automotive or retail organisation
- Previous experience in Learning and Development methodologies - training needs analysis, solution development, learning delivery and evaluation (Kirkpatrick Levels 1-4)
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders in order to agree and deliver solutions
- Previous experience of developing learning solutions tailored to different audiences
- Strong track record of delivering multiple projects on time and to budget
- Strong Project management and analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence at senior levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A good understanding of the Customer Facing operation within an automotive retail network
- Experience in working with a Franchise operation and successfully implementing global programs in regions/ markets
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'