Customer Experience Trainer - 6 Months - London - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Corporate and Retail banking client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Customer Experience trainer to join a very large transformation programme of work at their London headquarters. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of defining best practice for the customer at an operational and strategic level.
- Develop the content for the customer experience and behavioural economics training in partnership with the CX team
- Own prep for training delivery
- Deliver daily training - totalling 3.5k colleagues across the year
- Review feedback from training course to use to continually adapt and improve training
- Seek to continually ensure training content is up-to-date with industry standards and client standards
- Engage with central L&D function to share best practice on CX
- Proven track record in delivering high quality training
- Evidence of extensive experience in customer experience and behavioural economics. This knowledge cannot be theoretical it must be demonstrable.
- Charismatic and engaging speaker with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to develop training material
- Proven ability to deliver change within complex organisation
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- "customer experience"