Job Title: Customer Experience Team Leader
Job Type: Full-time; Maternity Cover
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; On-site parking
You're a leader, a motivator, an inspiration ……
You're a Servestian.
At Servest we like to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We get to know our customer, to understand their business, to deliver specialised solutions that work for them. Our Customer Experience division are responsible for keeping our clients' premises ship-shape. Inevitably from time to time, things go wrong - That's where our facilities helpdesk come in and we are looking for inspirational Team Leaders to steer the ship.
There's no place for dripping taps, squeaky doors or leaky roofs on our watch!
We're looking for outstanding customer service Team Leaders whose natural ability to get the job done, quickly and efficiently whilst delighting our customers will ensure that dealing with the inconvenience of a cleaning or maintenance issue, was in fact, no issue at all.
You'll have previous experience in a Team Leader role within a customer focussed environment. You'll spend your days with your team, leading and developing them into the very best customer services professionals in the business. You will build strong links with customers and will act as an escalation point for when we haven't quite got things right with the customer.
Your prior Team Leader experience will have seen you involved in the recruitment process alongside wider HR processes. You will also be practiced in reviewing and refining process and look to build innovation into your day-to-day working methods.
A fantastic communicator and leader of people, you will inspire and motivate your team to deliver against KPI's and team targets and you will act as a driver for quality & consistency.
As a Customer Experience Team Leader, your main responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day leadership of your team, supervising workload and performance, monitoring call traffic and allocating tasks as appropriate
- Managing the team in relation to KPI's and SLA's
- Coaching and mentoring team members to encourage personal development and career progression, identifying and addressing knowledge gaps and up-skilling where necessary to ensure the highest levels of service and quality
- Managing staffing levels by completing staff rotas / shift allocations to ensure adequate service levels for customer satisfaction
- HR related duties to include recording of absence / lateness / sickness / holidays; dealing with new starters; completing probationary and performance reviews
- Acting as out of hours cover on a rota alongside the other departmental Team Leaders
- Ensuring first class customer service is provided to Servest customers at all times via proactive communication and efficient use of processes
- Acting as a point of escalation for internal and external customer escalated issues within the team
- Producing and issuing client-specific reports
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Experience to ensure consistency and process delivery is achieved as effectively as possible
As a Customer Experience Team Leader, you will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- At least 2 year's previous experience in a Customer Service Environment at a supervisory level would be preferred
- An understanding of Continuous Improvement methods / tools would be an advantage
- Previous Coaching / Mentoring experience in support of team development is essential
- Customer Service Call Quality Monitoring experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written and a genuine desire to provide first class customer service every time
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills alongside strong influencing abilities
- The ability to deal effectively with customer complaints, acting as an escalation point for your team
- You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- A true team player, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and will contribute fully to the success of your team
- The ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise your workload effectively to meet the demands of the business and delight our customers
- You will demonstrate strong personal integrity, professionalism and the ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality in your work
- The ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise your workload effectively to meet the demands of the business and delight our customers - You will demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and a pro-active approach in your day-to-day activities
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook/Calendar, Word etc.) are essential
Our Facilities Management Helpdesk delivers outstanding support to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 06:00 and 20:00 and one weekends, on a shift pattern basis.We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email y
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Bury St Edmunds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job