We are looking for a candidate with fantastic customer service skills for this busy department, reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager the main duties of the Customer Experience Supervisor will include the daily supervision of task prioritisation, ensuring call flow out is kept to a minimum and supporting the team to achieve productivity levels.
You be providing a single point of contact for all incoming calls from customers, offering advice and positive solutions to ensure the company commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is delivered through the department on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills to enable you to liaise with customers and other internal/external parties over the phone, email and through written correspondence, you will be a self-starter, team player and capable of operating in a small team within a busy environment. A clear focus on maintaining our client’s reputation for delivering first class customer service is essential.
A high standard of attention to detail is paramount in this role which spans a wide variety of processes and customer requests.
- Organise, prioritise and delegate day-to-day task within the team
- Act as first escalation for team queries
- Ensure sufficient, phone, email, chat and administrative cover throughout the day
- Complete team productivity reports
- Work as part of the Customer Services team for orders, answering emails/chat and achieve upsell opportunities
- Provide support in the absence of the Customer Services Manager
- Support the development of the Customer Services team
- Ensure communications, refunds, queries and complaints are completed within agreed departmental timescales
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'