Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a client in London, recruiting a Multi-Lingual (Dutch & German) Customer Experience Supervisor to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for motivating and developing a team of 10 customer service agents. You will ensure that the customer journey is kept to a high standard and involved in compliance and quality checking and performance management. You will be responsible for looking after multi-lingual team who offer customer experience assistance via a series of channels - email, telephone, Facebook and Twitter. You will also be an active part of the management team and to act as the communication conduit between front line staff.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive performance, coach, and development your team,
- To maintain and improve a smooth and consistent performance of KPI's and world-class customer experience,
- Escalation point for the customers who have experienced an issue and turning negative experience into positive one,
- Manage customer orders through to delivery, ensuring SLA agreements are met and escalate where necessary.
- Encourage & develop team members to their full potential,
- Allocate and delegate daily workload,
To be successful you must:
- Be confident, organised, able to multi task, target driven and have an eye for detail,
- Prior experience of using Zendesk would be an advantage but not necessary,
- Must have a strong work ethic, always be reliable and punctual,
- Must have at least 1-year previous supervisory experience,
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends where required,
- MUST be multi-lingual and fluent in Dutch / German AND English,
In return you will get:
- Weekly free lunch, and fully stocked kitchen,
- Break out room with Ping Pong and Foosball tables,
- Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance,
- Plus standard benefits such as pension, training, support, travel to work scheme etc.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any Team leader experience within a contact / call centre in the past 12 months!
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
- customer experience