Customer Experience Specialist
Salary:£11.20 p/h whilst training and then paid on a Price Per Appointment
Hours: 8am- 5:30pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Igloo have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Specialist to work out of the Milton Keynes area, the role offers individuals an excellent opportunity to work within one of the leading automotive companies within the UK. Within this role the Customer Experience Specialist will be meeting with customers face to face, inspecting vehicles that are being returned and then demonstrating the customers new vehicle.
- Meeting customers when they come into the site to exchange their car for a new one.
- Inspecting the returning vehicles and recording any damage on a PDA.
- Driving the new vehicle round to the customer and demonstrating the vehicles features.
- Ensure the customer has an excellent experience from start to finish.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- Ideally have an automotive or professional driving background.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Hold a full category B driving license.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'