Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Our Culture & Values
We’d describe our culture as human, friendly, engaging, supportive, agile and super collaborative.
At Xero, our five values underpin everything we do; from the way we work, to how we delight and deliver to our customers.
Our values are:
#Human #Ownership #Team #Challenge and #Beautiful
They create our special culture and the 'Xero way’ that we want to foster and maintain as we scale and grow at speed. They’re integral to our brand and resonate outside Xero through our ecosystem and ultimately our customers.
How you’ll make an impact
The Customer Experience (CX) Team is our fantastic customer care team, made up of Xero product experts based in the UK, NZ, AU and US. We work together to provide 24/7 accounting software support to Xero customers.
We’re looking for people with experience within customer support, customer-facing jobs, and/or accounting and finance to join our CX Specialists. Our team is diverse and eclectic, but one thing we have in common is our passion for good customer service!
Customer support is almost exclusively provided online, through email which enables Xero customers to access support at any time of the day, 7 days a week from our CX teams around the globe.
We have the following shifts available:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 16:30, and Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:30
What you’ll do
- Provide world class customer service to all of our customers
- Assist in the review, classification and prioritisation of customer support requests, responding online and over the phone
- Maintain a high quality of written communication in an agreed style and format
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Xero customer care service, including the Xero application functionality
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fast learner, comfortable with technology and keen to become a Xero expert
- Working knowledge of accounting, ideally an accounting qualification/degree (AAT, ACCA, or equivalent)
A snapshot of some of the things you’ll get
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over the Christmas period!)
- 10 days Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies and taking a mental health break)
- Company Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4.5%)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- We have a hybrid way of working combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours
- And lots more!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'