Our client is a leading International Consultancy who build solutions for the likes of Tesla, PayPal, Google, CitiBank, Facebook, and Vodafone?
They are looking for a Customer Experience & Service Design Consultant to join their customer transformation team. Helping their clients differentiate their offering by understanding better who their customers are and how to address their needs. Using digital and emerging technologies, they focus on front office transformation across marketing, sales and service, delivering exceptional customer experiences to help achieve strong commercial and business outcomes.
You will have worked on projects in areas such as customer strategy, product design and end-to-end front-office, digital-enabled transformation with a focus on Customer Service optimisation. You will have a deep understanding of digital trends, customer experience and operational improvement. Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are both a must.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience in delivering digitally enabled transformation programmes to improve Customer & Employee Experience
- Transforming Operating models
- Enhancing Digital capabilities by leveraging next generation technologies
- Improve the visibility and knowledge about customers through advanced analytics
- Strong Customer Experience and Service Design Skills
- Customer Experience
- Management Consulting
- Service Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'