Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you enjoy speaking to customers on the phone?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative to support with the primary call management facility responsible for the management of maintenance faults within customer premises.
If you are looking for an entry level office role, and have experience working in a customer facing role we would love to hear from you!
Position: Customer Experience Representative
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 5 out of 7 days a week (on shift up until 9pm) – 2 full days off per week
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Front face of the business upholding a vision and culture of customer service excellence.
- Adherence to customer SLAs, KPIs and standards.
- Managing the relationship with customers, liaising efficiently and honestly while listening with an open mind.
- Responsible for delivering a great customer experience to everyone, every time.
- Handle incoming calls from clients reporting new maintenance faults & chasing outstanding reports.
- Handle incoming calls from contractors to update outstanding maintenance.
- Making outbound calls to contractors assigning work orders & chasing on outstanding jobs.
- Customer focus, empathy and understanding.
- Attention to detail and accuracy – meet and strive to exceed call quality KPIs.
The right candidate will have...
- Great attention to detail
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Enjoys working in a team environment
If this sounds like the job role for you – apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job