Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative to support with the primary call management facility responsible for the management of maintenance faults within customer premises.
Position: Customer Experience Representative
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 7 days a week (on shifts up until 9pm) – Full time
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Front face of the business upholding a vision and culture of customer service excellence.
- Adherence to customer SLAs, KPIs and standards.
- Responsible for upholding the relationship with both internal and external customers, liaising efficiently and honestly while listening with an open mind.
- Responsible for delivering a great customer experience to everyone, every time.
- Handle incoming calls from clients reporting new maintenance faults in line with KPIs and SLAs.
- Answering incoming calls from clients chasing outstanding/current maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs.
- Handle incoming calls from contractors to update outstanding maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs.
- Making outbound calls to contractors assigning work orders within SLAs and KPIs.
- Making outbound calls to contractors chasing updates on outstanding/current maintenance calls within SLAs and KPIs.
- Making outbound calls to clients to advise of updates to jobs/chase job completion.
- General administrative tasks to support the operation as determined by processes and instructed by management.
- Handle escalation calls from customer senior staff.
- Keeping promises of customer service.
- Customer focus, empathy and understanding.
- Attention to detail and accuracy – meet and strive to exceed call quality KPIs.
- Ensure that every intervention with the customer is one of excellent customer service.
If this sounds like the job role for you – apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.