Customer Experience Rep Jan 19
Adecco are working in partnership with a market leading client that is looking to recruit experienced inbound customer service advisors.
The ideal candidates will have experience in providing Sales & Customer Services to end-user consumers, be confident and target orientated individuals who enjoy dealing with customers and offering unrivalled customer service. In return they can expect a forward thinking culture and progressive environment with stylish on site facilities, excellent rates of pay, and long term career prospects.
Located in purpose built offices and a modern contact centre facility 1.5 miles from the junction of A19 / A1231, easily accessible by public transport.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in call centre environment
* Receive inbound calls from new and existing customers
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the enquiry
* Provide excellent customer service
* Communicate the benefits of products & services
* Accurate record keeping and data entry Essential Skills & Experience
* Working within a call centre environment
* Knowledge of a selling products or services
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Our client opening hours are 8am-10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 9am-5pm on a Sunday's therefore full flexibility is required round these hours. You will be working full time on a flexible shift pattern.
There is also an opportunity for this role to be made permanent. For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'