This will give you an opportunity to work for a company who takes pride in Customer acquisition, development and retention.
Committed to deliver high quality customer service, they require exquisite professional Customer Advisors to join their team in Leeds. It's a great place to work and easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great, dynamic team that will deliver an innovative, personalised platinum support experience. Assisting customers of a well-known telecoms provider, with their mobile devices.
You will be supporting customers in switching to their new premium mobile device, then providing a concierge style service in assisting them with a personalised level of setup and promoting to them the any features and benefits of these exciting products.
- Managing the switching and on boarding of new customers (pre-sales and post sales)
- Supporting customers through the switching process and helping them with personalised device set up
- Explaining the features and benefits of the product to ensure customers derive maximum benefit and have awareness
- Providing setup and troubleshooting support through remote management to ensure effortless assistance for customers when appropriate
- Delivering ongoing personalised support through onboarding to customers to build relationships and ensure customer retention, this through proactively following up with your customer base at various points following the first interaction… 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 11 months
- Providing troubleshooting and case management support
- Supporting customers with any product queries or issues throughout their product lifecycle
- Providing troubleshooting and diagnostic support including remote management where appropriate to resolve product queries
- Sharing value add hints and tips following resolution of the customer interaction
- Previous call centre/technical support experience
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resilience and capability to cope with a variety of customer problems
- Ideally experience working on computer databases
Monday to Sunday - 8am to 10pm (a set shift pattern between the hours will be provided).
- A competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays)
- A pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts on many products and services
- Childcare vouchers
- A cycle2work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Shift swap scheme
- Plus, more
If you are interested, please contact Sam on /
- outbound / customer service / leeds