Customer Experience Partner
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Do you live & breathe customer?
Are you someone that people follow?
Do you get excited when asked to solve big problems?
Did you answer yes to the above? Then this could be the position for you.
An influential business partner who creates a persistent focus on the customer and the actions taken to improve the organisations customer experience. Drives the organisation to work together for optimum customer experience outcomes and embeds a "customer thinking" culture.
Using customer intelligence and research to decide the key focus areas for customer experience at both strategic and operational levels enabling the business to achieve world class Customer Satisfaction performance (currently measured by NPS).
A CX business partner, forging strong partnerships across the business, supporting in the delivery of customer improvement initiatives
Coach out CX centric toolkit. To be used as a core set of standards and applications when partnering divisions and teams
Embed Voice of Customer and any other CX related capabilities across the business
Prioritise and implement CX led improvement projects, identified from CX strategy roadmap
Continually seek out best practice from a board spectrum of sectors and stakeholders
Identify new ways to transform the customer experience and delight customers
Lead with an "Outside In" approach, challenging and creating fresh idea's/way of working in every business partner situation
Educates and instils common customer language and mind set, working with leaders on messaging, reinforcing and driving the cultural change forward.
- Significant experience of leading large scale projects across multiple business divisions with success, on time, on budget, in scope
- Demonstrate the ability to make and taken decisions at a strategic level.
- An influential communicator who can inspire, motivate, coach and challenge whenever necessary
- Is not afraid to try and instil new approaches, break down barriers to get to the right solutions
- Will leave no stone unturned in their quest for delivering excellence for customers, even if that means challenging behaviours, people, processes and practices at every level of the organisation
- Creates positive people partnerships. Listens to their needs, earning the respect and trust of others
- Is seen as a person who will deliver, and has demonstrable experience of driving improvement at pace
- Enjoys overcoming the impossible, is proactive about their personal development and creates a fun, yet professional team spirit.
- Travel across EMEA may be required from time to time, therefore the flexibility and mobility is an essential requirement of the role
What we can offer
We offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes a performance bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, flexible working and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job