Customer Experience Measurement (CEM) programme is a long-term commitment that aims to change the way of the client and our dealer partners operate in order to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Strategically, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring that worldwide customer experience requirements are analysed and communicated in an appropriate manner such that all areas of Sales & Marketing are able to determine appropriate improvement strategies relative to the clients 'Customer Journey'. Power customer satisfaction strategy (led by Quality), this will be a key strategic and operational interface for the role holder.
Operationally, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring that global customer satisfaction benchmarks are established and that annual regional targets are agreed with the worldwide regions. The role holder will also be responsible for ensuring that effective and efficient worldwide customer survey procedures are in place, that our worldwide dealer network is provided with real-time actionable customer feedback and that timely/accurate regional reporting procedures exist.
1. Strategic development and management of CEM infrastructure and processes.
a. Ensure an effective infrastructure, policies and procedures are in place
b. Ensure comprehensive mechanisms are in place around business reporting and worldwide regional support
2. Close liaison with nominated regional CEM responsible parties to influence and promote programme objectives and best practice to ensure robust call centre survey procedures are in place and that a comprehensive and consistent overall understanding of the programme exists within each region
a. Work closely with all Regional S&M stakeholders to ensure full support for the programme and it's process infrastructure and deliverables
b. To share best practice with Regional S&M stakeholders and develop consistency globally in relation to focus, application and dealer engagement
c. Represent CEM programme requirements throughout the wider business
3. To ensure the worldwide regional teams and dealers receive timely and accurate customer feedback through a robust, user friendly and fully supported systems infrastructure
a. Integrate with customer satisfaction stakeholders in Quality to ensure alignment of actions and the feedback processes associated with J.D. Power strategy
b. Work in conjunction with IS to develop robust feedback and reporting tools for dealers and regional teams that ensure the integrity of the programme and its overall objectives
c. Ensure comprehensive monitoring procedures are in place that provide early warnings of customer satisfaction improvement opportunities that need to be addressed through tactical or strategic action plans (e.g. Vehicle handover training, customer concern handling training)
4. Close liaison with key stakeholders in Quality, IS and the Dealer Academy to ensure correlation with J.D. Power operational activities, confidence in the CEM IS infrastructure (including support) and that dealer improvement actions are fed through appropriate academy training development channels
a. Develop CEM programme systems and processes that are reliable and provide regions and dealers with the confidence to target specific customer related actions (where necessary) in order to support annual customer satisfaction business objectives
b. Ensure comprehensive and robust infrastructure control mechanisms are in place
5. To ensure the business gains an accurate and well balanced perspective of CEM status and risks through established review processes, KPI's and clear communication channels
a. Ensure effective review procedures are in place to facilitate business-wide stakeholder awareness of CEM programme deliverables and status
b. Ensure accurate, timely and efficient KPI reporting methodologies are developed and maintained
6. Preparation, presentation and tracking of budgets and expenditures; coordination with team members to prioritise efforts and rationalise budget items in support of planning round contribution targets.
a. Calculate and submit budgets for Planning Rounds
b. Track and report on a timely basis
c. Identify shortfalls and develop proposals for change to support Contribution delivery
7. Provide direction and guidance to subordinates in establishing processes and priorities, setting complimentary goals and accomplishing objectives.
a. Prioritise projects and situations appropriately
b. Understand, interpret and apply company strategy
c. Provide departmental direction that will meet customer needs and expectations, business planning needs and Group requirements
8. To work alongside the Strategy Director in performing/developing the annual Global Dealer Satisfaction Survey
a. Work closely with all Regional S&M stakeholders to ensure full support for the programme, its infrastructure and deliverables
b. Analyse and collate actionable dealer feedback. Ensure comprehensive monitoring procedures are in place and insightful reporting tools are in place
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Demonstrated programme management experience and a track record of target attainment
* Demonstrated communication/influencing skills across all business levels
* Demonstrated process and continuous improvement experience
* Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Experience of customer focused insight analysis
* Demonstrated experience of Contact centre management and 3rd party supplier management
* Technical knowledge of customer feedback analytics and measures (CSI/NPS)
* Demonstrated knowledge of BCMS/Business Objects/Exact Target/ RMIS
* Practical understanding of contact centre operations and 3rd party relationship management
* Demonstrated technical understanding of online survey tools / digital marketing solutions (Exact Target)
* Demonstrated knowledge in preparation, presentation and tracking of budgets
* High level of technical understanding/ability with Microsoft Office applications
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job