This company is the leading European lead-generation company, providing Business-to-Business Software-as-a-Service to over 1,000 clients across Europe, America, and the rest of the world. It is a rapidly growing UK tech company that has over 200 employees in 6 countries after only 4 years of operations. Our specialities include - Lead Generation, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been stated as one of the LinkedIn 2020 Top 10 Start-ups to work in!
About the role:
As a Customer Experience Manager in this team, you will be striving to reach individual and team-based goals by working closely with other members of the Customer Experience and Account Management team to maximize levels of engagement across the customer base. This will include onboarding customers, providing ongoing support to our wider customer base, and creating and executing processes that will drive adoption of our tools.
Our team of Customer Experience Managers in our Customer Experience Team will be ambitious and hard-working professionals who want to be part of a team that provides an outstanding customer experience.
We’re looking for Customer Experience Managers who can hit the ground running in a recently expanded function and be part of the roll-out of brand-new processes that will optimise the experiences of our current customers.
- Experience in customer experience, customer success or customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Can-do and adaptable attitude, as the job role will be varied
- Ability to provide efficient, clear and confident guidance on technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way
- Prompt and tidy approach to admin
- Ambition to achieve and over-achieve targets
- The work will be varied, so team members will adaptable.
- Team player that works well collaboratively and enjoys contributing to team goals
- Onboard and train our customers in all aspects of using the tool
- Promote and explain our product offerings, best practices & processes and lead customers to effectively integrate our tools into their sales process
- Be a primary point of communication for our customers, through email and phone
- Advise on basic technical support and platform questions
- De-escalate and resolve customer concerns and complaints
- Lead training and strategy webinars for our complete customer base
- Work collaboratively to create digital touch cadence for specific customer groups, to encourage adoption of our tools
- Work collaboratively with our customer success and account management teams identify at risk customer, or potential for upsell.
- Hit targets based on customer satisfaction, efficiency and customers’ adoption of the tool
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Cushon pension scheme.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Access to Spill - our slack integrated therapists.
- Pizza Thursdays.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'