Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. Our route to market is through our family of 14,000 Tropic Ambassadors, for whom we provide the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, High energy, vibrant team; we offer a family culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Tropic team, based in Surrey. The role involves managing our wonderful team of Account Manager/Customer Service personnel and devising strategies to improve the department systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in the beauty/retail industry and building and developing a department from infancy. Have excellent people management skills, be able to communicate effectively and have innovative ideas about how to grow and develop the department. You will be leading, managing and empowering our excellent team of Ambassador Support Executives in order to provide the very best level of customer service.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Help establish protocols and best practises for communicating with customers over voice, live chat, email, SMS and social channels
- Maintaining and developing our CRM system (Zendesk)
- Analysing data within all elements of Ambassador Support and presenting presentations of the findings for management
- Implementing systems, updating them and presenting them to management
- Collating weekly and monthly reports
- Holding weekly departmental meetings and conducting annual performance reviews with all team members
- Developing training for all team members, informing them about all current and new products, updated systems, sales force and all other training required for the department
- Being responsible for scheduling and approving holidays based on demand, workload and blackout periods
- Communicating and liaising with various departments such as Marketing, Distribution and Operations
- Managing all elements of customer service, including researching all customer issues associated with billing, account managements, entitlements and other resources in order to provide the best possible support for our Ambassadors
- Working towards winning awards in the customer service sector
- Continuously using innovation and research to achieve the department’s goals of creating customer service 24/7
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role (at least 3 years) driving and delivering excellent customer service and customer satisfaction. Preferably in the beauty/retail industry
- A proven track record of introducing and managing departmental processes and procedures
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- A background knowledge in strategy, project and programme management
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel, and demonstrate technical competence
- Have Zendesk experience
- Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
- Be forward thinking, self-motivated and have a positive and professional attitude to motivate others, as well as commitments to company and customer objectives
- An interest in the beauty industry
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Implementation Experience
- Frontline Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'