Picton West is currently working with an established, successful company based on the outskirts of Eastleigh and together we are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience Manager will work will their team to develop new system and processes for their company to be able to deliver the best experience for the customers compared to similar companies in their market.
You will visit sites and work with the site manager to deliver the highest standard of product and work with other areas of the business to ensure the customer has the most positive experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Have worked for a prestigious brand
* Have knowledge or interest in Property
* Understanding of New Homes or Property Sales
* Have high level communication skills both written and oral
* Have a proven track record in customer service
* Be able to deliver changes in system and process
* Great attention to detail
* Be able to communicate at all levels including the Board of Directors
* Management experience
*The role requires a driving licence*
If you have the right experience and would be interest to hear more please apply here or contact Christie West.
If you do not hear from us within 7 working days please assume due to the level of applications we receive that you have been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience