Job; Customer Experience Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy methodologies via online course and live events.They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
As their Customer Experience Manager, the role will involve constant communication with customers to ensure they are receiving the best customer experience possible.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with their Sales & Marketing Manager duties include;
- Liaison with and support of existing customers/clients via telephone, email, video & live-chat,
- Use of social media platforms to continuously engage with customers/clients,
- Gathering customer/client feedback & suggestions for continuous improvement purposes,
- Acquisition of customer/client referrals,
- £’s; fully DoE up to £32,000 + benefits
- Location; based from your home / remotely
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer experience CX client support social media remote home based home-based London hypnotherapy therapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'