Our client is expanding their Customer Service team and is currently recruiting for a number of exciting Customer Experience Executive roles based in the Milton Keynes office, working within a fun and energetic team.
Within the role you will be on the front line, delivering an excellent customer experience to all customers. Everyday will be different, communicating with customers to maximise their experience and ensure high quality service at all times.
Position: Customer Experience Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
The job will involve…
- To provide high quality customer service support via incoming telephone calls and emails to a high calibre customer.
- Working closely with a team of Account Managers to ensure customers receive an excellent customer experience.
- Change and update products and services as requested
- Liasing with customers and internal teams to resolve customer enquires.
- Taking ownership of or issues and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Request bespoke reports to support customers
- Proactively support the team to ensure all work is delivered to the clients deadlines.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings with creative ideas and thoughts.
- Ability to support with any other administrative/ support tasks as needed.
The Person will…
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Able to build excellent relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- You will have excellent writing and communications skills.
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, Word and ideally CRM databases.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'