KCS is the trusted partner to thousands of customers nationwide. We're the UK's leading provider of education and office supplies and experts in sourcing and managing all the services required to run your school, academy trust, college, nursery or business. We are committed to delivering outstanding service.
We believe that our people are inherent in enabling us to gain competitive advantage and pride ourselves on our core values of being Caring, Trustworthy and Proud.
Our strategic vision is to be a partner and employer of choice and we recognise and appreciate the expertise of our people.Your Role:
Our Customer Experience teams and the service they provide are what makes us different and stand out from our competitors. They live, breathe and deliver our customer promise, TRUST. We are seeking individuals with experience of working within a customer orientated role.
We are looking for two focused Customer Experience Executives to join our lively Sales Team. This is a fantastic role for a self motivated individual, versatile and enjoy taking ownership and pride in providing excellent customer service. You will be a part of a dedicated, conscientious and caring team that is key to nurturing and retaining our customers.
You will be working in a vibrant Sales Department as part of the Customer Experience Team focusing on providing a first class service.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and deal with any query promptly and efficiently
- Be able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership
- Provide a high level of access via the telephone, inbox and fax
- Ensure all orders are input correctly and efficiently
- Actively promote products and services to increase sales
- Consistently populate and maintain the CRM system
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on our customer's wants and needs
In return we will:
- Provide all relevant training
- Provide support and guidance
- Develop you
- Our package includes Monday-Friday working pattern.
- 25 days annual leave plus concessionary day (increasing to 27 days after 4 years service)
- Free on site parking
- Staff benefits including, 4% employer company pension contribution, discounted gym membership, childcare voucher scheme and staff discount and many more.
Commercial Services is one of the largest trading organisations of its kind in the UK. With its Schools Supplies Division set up nearly 70 years ago by Kent County Council, it has grown organically to become one of the leading suppliers of products and services to other publicly funded organisations.
Since creating a private limited company corporate structure, wholly-owned by the local authority, Commercial Services is aligned to seizing opportunities for further growth beyond its established customer base and diverse markets.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- customer service
- customer experience