Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s most recognised job site and recruitment brand.
Do you boast fantastic people skills? Do you have a real passion for customer care? Are you looking for career progression in a customer focused role? And are you ready to help the world Love Mondays? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Executive to join reed.co.uk.
You will assist in the customer service and sales fulfilment functions. Working at our fantastic Covent Garden offices, you will provide a first class service to our customers and provide excellent support to our growing Customer Experience team.
What you’ll do
- Deal with all inbound candidate enquiries, responding with appropriate actions
- Verify and process online bookings to determine fraudulent or legitimate activity
- Set up new client contracts and establishing subscriptions on our online booking system
- Co-ordinate booking schedules for client emails and branded advertising
- Work closely with our internal sales and finance teams
- Upload course content to the site and directing any enquiries for purchases made
- Check copy and posting job adverts for clients
- Report client performance metrics
What you’ll need
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
- To be organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to follow procedures
- To be process driven
- To be team orientated
- Ideally have worked B2C and B2B
What you’ll get **
- £20,000 basic salary + opportunity to earn £250 per month bonus
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a customer centric role? We want to hear from you!